19303 Heidhof /Dömitz
住宅Breslauer Weg 6，21365 Adendorf住宅没有平屋面租赁。
根据651d BGB的旅行者指出了现场的缺陷。 以后的缺陷是不被认可的
These house rules are part of the lease. Failure to comply with these house rules may result in claims for damages.
- All guests (and visitors) must follow these house rules and other instructions of the landlord Susanne Gottschalk.
- You must inform the landlord as soon as possible about problems and disputes with neighbors and others.
VOLUME & NEIGHBOR
- This apartment is suitable for children. Guests are responsible for the safety and behavior of the children at all times (for example, noise and problems in the neighborhood)
- Guests and their visitors should behave calmly, especially during the night (between 11 pm and 8 am) and at check-in and check-out, and should not cause any unnecessary noise
- Complete Holiday is prohibited at any time of the day or night and may result in the holiday rental agreement being terminated, the holiday rental having to be vacated, and any additional costs incurred, deducted from the deposit.
- Guests and their visitors should respect their neighbors and neighborhoods and refrain from antisocial behavior that could negatively impact them.
- You may only take a maximum of eight visitors at any time during your stay.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring that this number of visitors is not exceeded
- and that visitors comply with these house rules.
- Additional overnight stays must be announced in advance (at the time of booking) and accepted by the landlord. Additional costs may be incurred.
- Festivals and other large gatherings are not allowed in this apartment;
- and at each small circle meeting the guests must adhere to the volume, neighborhood and visitor number rules.
PARKING AND PARKING
- Guests and their visitors must adhere to given parking regulations and observe the vehicles and parking paths of the neighbors.
- There are three parking spaces in front of the house for this apartment.
MILL AND MULTI-SEPARATION
- Guests and their visitors should dispose of waste in accordance with the local regulations for the separation of waste (see below) and in the bins provided for this purpose.
- For this holiday home the following regulations must be observed:
Paper, packaging and remnants are placed in the labeled containers. Glass must not be added to the other types of meats, but must be cleaned and collected.
- Every time you leave the cottage, it's in yours
To ensure that all windows and doors are closed to ensure safety and to prevent rain and water.
- Gale must be light, electronic appliances such as e.g. Turn off the TV when not in use
be to save energy. The heating must be kept to minimum on departure.
- The barbecue must not be operated on the terrace.
- Smoking only in the garden and on the terrace.
- Tipping may be disposed of in certain ashtrays. Tipping in the garden will result in a penalty of 20 & euro;
- Pets are allowed.
- The barbecue must be placed on the lawn so that there is no risk of fire.
DESIGNS / CHANGE
- All the guests must be reported to the Apartment Manager immediately.
If arisen is not immediately
be reported, it may lead to claims for damages.
- To avoid fuming, may (without prior notice)
No furniture can be moved from one room to another.
- Dishes and cutlery should always be returned to the place where they were taken.
- Bathroom towels and showers are not out of the box
Apartment to remove (for example, for use on the beach).
The rules for the key transfer, final cleaning, waste disposal
etc. are the following:
- Both bowls are deposited in the kitchen. The house pulled into the lock.
- The house is swept clean by the tenant. The final cleaning will be done by the landlord.
- The renter places the trolleys at the street in time for disposal and picks them up. The disposal plan is located at the refrigerator.
EMERGENCY CALL NUMBERS
- In the event of an emergency regarding the apartment please contact: Susanne Gottschalk, Tel .: 038758 20434, 0157 82812964, E-Mail:
- A breach of these house rules is in violation of the rental terms and condi- tions. Lease.
- The owners of the holiday apartment reserve the right to terminate the lease and guests or visitors who refuse to comply with these house rules or neighbors or other residents of the community may leave the home and the property ; ck.